Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My figure is perfect for item songs says Shriya Saran

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress11

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress22
A part from acting opposite the biggest stars in Tollywood, telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran has also appeared in several item numbers throughout her career. She says, ““My figure is perfect for item songs and that is why I accepted to do them.”

The beautiful telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran who was once one of the top most heroines of tollywood has off late, been cast in a lot of item songs and not too many movies. In a recent interview with the media, the actress explained why and also talked about her upcoming projects.

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress33

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress44

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress55

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress66
“My figure is perfect for item songs and that is the reason I do so many of them. I don’t have any regrets over that. My career is still not over. An actress should not allow herself to be slotted into one particular image” the actress said.

She will be seen opposite Nagarjuna in the upcoming multistarrer Manam. She was cast opposite Nagarjuna for three to four times in the past but that was a long time ago. We will have to wait and watch if their chemistry which was a hit during the years 2000 to 2006 will still work.

Generally, Actresses of top league refuse to accept the item girl tag. However,telugu movies figure beauty Shriya who has done a quite of number of item songs says her figure is perfect for item numbers.

"Audience say my figure is perfect for item numbers. So, I have done them and I am not having any regrets. All the roles I have played till now are the ones which I liked the most. I feel actresses shouldn't confine to one particular language or image," comments the actress, who's item numbers in Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas are very popular.

Shriya is confident enough to say her career isn't yet over. She will be seen once again opposite Nagarjuna in Akkineni Multistarrer Manam.

Glamorous, Sexy actress Shriya Saran who acted in many films in Telugu, says her body-figure is perfect for item songs-numbers

“Audience say my figure is perfect for item numbers. So, I have done them and I am not having any regrets. All the roles I have played till now are the ones which I liked the most. I feel actresses shouldn’t confine to one particular language or image,” comments the actress, who’s item numbers in Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas are very popular.
Shriya is confident enough to say her career isn’t yet over. Shriya is currently working for a film Chandra which is simultaneously made in Kannada and Tamil languages. She is sharing screen with King Nagarjuna in Manam. And recently she gave a nod to Bollywood movie Valmiki Ki Bandook.

Telugu movies figure beauty Shriya Saran,tollywood,Nagarjuna,figure is perfect for item songs,manam movie, Komaram Puli, Munna and Devadas,telugu movie,telugu movies,gossips,hot actress



No comments:

Post a Comment